Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not even gonna bore you....

with excuses as to why I haven't been around. Been thinking aboutcha, though. And I am also not going to talk about why the last couple of posts on the blog have been about my daughter's both using their anatomically correct verbal skills. Coincidence? Nope. One entry jogged the memory of another. simple.

Now, lots has gone on in the past ohhhhhh 2 months. But, again, not gonna bore you with reasons and excuses as to why I haven't been able to get words on el blogo, you people deserve more.

So...*KABLAM POW* the new year comes around and I'm wanting to get back onto blogging. We also now have much faster internet and I am not so frustrated waiting around for a picture or video to load.

So, I will blog again this year. Not because I have to, but, because I want to.

And, I am reinstating TWT (Thousand Word Thursday) because I loved it.

Be back after these messages from our sponsors..........

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank God you're ALIVE!