Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Build it and they will come......

Just a quick message to let you all know that I have installed the "followers" section so that you can keep current on the BAMS (even though M stories seem to be scarce....I'll have to fix that) and the such.

Just press on "follow this blog" on the left and you will be privy to when I write a new entry (I know you are all waiting on baited breath as it is). By signing up, you will get coupons in the mail and have the opportunity for early blogger shopping days. Free shipping and gift wrapping for followers too.

Don't wait, Join now.........

4 comments:

~Corey said...

I have you in my Google reader. Is that good enough? ;)

Bar-b said...

no.

Blooming Lily said...

I just joined...I just added mine too!

Aubrey said...

LOL
You're so funny B! I wondered if that was a new feature on your blog. I joined!! Can't wait for my coupons!