Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08

Too cool. This won't happen again until 09-09-09 and so on and so forth. Actually, I guess the number fun ends 12-12-12, whoa, weird. Better live it up while I still can. Well, I don't even know if we will need to worry about it with the whole Mayan doomsday thingee, end of the world, thingee. Do you see what plain ramblings on a blog will do. Bring you to talk of the end of the world or spiritual enlightenment or geomagnetic reversal, asteroid strike or supernova.

Well this turned into a dark post indeed. Forgive my black humour but I must post a you tube link, let's discuss. Enya Style.

3,348,770 have viewed this youtube vid....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8


I say, let's just live it up and on the 20th of Dec 2012 sleep with our babies in our beds (for those that don't already co-sleep) and pray, hard and see what happens. If nothing happens we can all blog about it the next day :)

Let me post something cute to get the apocalyptic taste out of my mouth...



much better,

happy friday ;)

5 comments:

Miss Blondie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I never even realized the date today or the significance of it really and to think the last one is 12-12-12. I never knew!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

I heard about it but I don't know. These things are happening now since because of our own fault but to have the earth ceased to exist in 4 years? I don't think so. I'll tell you about it on 12-13-2012. ;)

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I kinda hope the world is still around but my mom talks about end times ALL THE TIME. yikes.

Vie Chaotique said...

Thanks so much for visiting my shop today. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks for pointing out yesterday's date.

Jen said...

Just stopped by to check things out and leave you a little comment lovin'
a fellow sitsta.