Monday, July 14, 2008

Snapshots of Mama Razzi

"Saylor here, it says it right there...in trisyllabic meter".

Athena: Hi.
Juliana: Hi.
Juliana: Is she going to do that the whole time I am here.
Athena: You forget its [the camera] there after a while.

Aerial view of the girls playing. D'oh.

Can't you just see them growing up right before your eyes. Fast forward 15 years

This is a picture of Athena's beauty ("booty") mark. She couldn't see it when we told her she had one there so we had to take a picture of it to show her.
"Let me explain.....I was on my tummy"


Pack and Play?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog...your chidlren are adorable!

Jill said...

So not only do our girls have the same name, but our good taste continues - we have the same rug.

Congratulations to Saylor for rolling over! What a great feat!