Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stop the MamaRazzi




Pictures, pictures and more pictures is what I take of these three (really the two wee ones). I should have the ol' camera surgically implanted just for the ease of carrying. Athena hears the sound of the shutter opening and she looks up to smile. I have to muffle that sound if I want to catch a candid. Saylor is headed in the same path I reckon. I think Saylor is going to be a little more difficult (see how she is flipping me the bird in this one?) She is being subtle, but I can read between the lines.













Saylor is one active little galleta. She is going to be 5 months and she is already scooting, rolling over (both ways...we call that bi-rolling), gets up in the crawl position but doesn't do much more than rocking. If I place her down anywhere she manages to scoot away. I left her in the middle of this mat and went to the bathroom when I came back she was like this. I found her under the futon last week. I didn't take a picture because I freaked out :)

To sum it all up today...there really is no stopping the MamaRazzi. Unless of course my kids pull a Bjork or a Cameron Diaz on me then all bets are off. Oh, who am I kidding...I would still persevere. It's the Italian in me.

Happy Hump Day,
Bar-b















1 comment:

Natalee said...

The girls are getting so big! You all look great! Love the new hair! Miss you!