Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thousand Words Thursday

Happy *Thursday* Everyone! This is my favorite day of the week btw. Weird I know, but it is. It is the excitement of what is to come....the weekend. Sundays by default are my least favorite day, due to the upcoming work week. Not that it matters to me as my whole week meshes together like a big fondue. The big difference being I have Michael during the day and No Michael during the day.





New Game. Every thursday I will post a picture up on my blah blah blahg and let you all comment on what you think the subjects are saying/thinking. I cannot promise that this will be the only entry for the day, but, it will be the minimum. If I forget, someone remind me, stat.


3 comments:

Shan said...

"Saylor, you look out of allignment... I saw this on www.futurechiropractor.com
Hey Mom! Help me hold her in position!"

Bar-b said...

and this my friend is why we're friends...

Luly said...

"Beating down on my sister is like music to my ears"....."This doesn't feel like fun"....and mom..."keep her still so I can take the picture"

:)