Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chewy or Crunchy?



Which do you prefer? I thought this whole time (almost 34 years) that I was a chewy kind of gal. I just assumed that chewy was better somehow, Michael is a chewy cookie lover so I guess I was too, just cuz. Well, last night it dawned on me. I am not a chewy cookie lover after all. I actually, think that I don't like chewy. I can't really pinpoint why I am just not digging them. I thought I would come over here and post about it since I love polls.......

So, are you chewy or crunchy.......or both :)

Love,
Bored Bar-b

5 comments:

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Chewy. :) My ex-colleague used to ask me to bake my cookies longer for her since she liked it crunchy. My other ex-colleague liked it chewy. And as a good friend, I made it both ways for them. ;)

Shan said...

i like em both
but chewy (and hot) wins most of the time!

Bar-b said...

nancy, you're a bi-baker :)

Katy said...

I'm a chewy gal... almost to the point where they're raw in the middle. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!! I know, I know...

Luly said...

sometimes I'm chewy, sometimes crunchy :)