Wednesday, August 13, 2008

7 months of Saylor Goodness

Just thought I would post a barrage of Saylor pictures taken yesterday. My camera is fickle and so is my internetz, so when I have a good connection I go for the gold.......sorry, a little Olympics humor.
For those tracking Hurricane Saylor, she is 17lbs of love, 26.5 inches (size 3 diapers ang 9-12 clothes!!!), eating 50/50 (formula and breast milk), wanting to eat WHATEVER we are, sleeping from 6:30pm to 5:30am...straight!!!, and crawling around the house making me crazy already. Athena and Saylor get along swimmingly and are so so sweet together it literally melts your heart.


Argh, who goes there????

Sippin' on formula and booby juice....laid back with my mind on my money adn my money on my mind....

Pfft. This is what Saylor thought of her photo shoot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, NOW she looks more like Michael. I just wanna squeesh her cheeks!

Shan said...

very cute pix! who needs SLP?
not you....

Jen said...

Aw, she is so sweet. I love the last picture.

Anonymous said...

Love u Say Say! Happy 7 months!

Alison Purple said...

omg. The last picture is PRICELESS! I love it! ANd I love your blog banner...so cute!

A* said...

ARGH! I couldn't with all that cuteness all day! That last pic is definitely the one you want to show when she's 17 and snarky. ;)