Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New B'Log Look

Thanks for liking the new look of the blog. I thought I would let you all know that I got the new "birdie" look which I just love from Lena Toews for FREEEEEEEEE. Y'all know I love me some FREEEEEEEE. She has lots to choose from and if you don't like what she has for FREEEEEEEE then you can get a custom page done.

Here is her site, show her some love

http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Thank you Lena!

Be back to blogging after Hurricane Eduard passes.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to her site and thanks to her tips tweaked up my site myself. I learn something new from fellow bloggers every day it seems.

Your kiddos are cuties...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! :)

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Yikes! Good luck with Edouard! Looks like storms follows you huh? :P Post back soon!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.