- Houses with Christmas decorations already...no, don't adjust your screen....you heard right, houses with Christmas decorations already.
- Why does my book club have to choose brand new books to read that only come in hardback and a $25-$30 price tag? Not going to it this month out of principle.
- Athena's pre-school watching the clock for pick up. Your going to charge me after school program rate ($10). Really? for 3 minutes? hmph.
- Having to be 3 years old by Sept. 1st to be considered for a program that my brainiac would totally excel in. Sooooooo, kindergarten at 6 years old? Had I known I would have.....oh wait, right she was a surprise.
- Having to input an email address for everything you do, or having to become a member of something just to view pictures or respond.
- Those life like dolls they sell that look so real and they market them and say things like.....anatomincally correct???????? Can someone please tell me what these are used for. Actually, don't.
- Those people on craigslist? The ones that don't know what SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY means.
- When people make crafts, signs or cakes and have bad handwriting or things end up crooked.
- I cannot wait for Nov 4th to come and go already. All of these advertisements and freakin' emails have me batty.
- Why deos Saylor have to play with cords, sockets, wires, the CPU and our flatscreen tv. Why not the einstein crap or the fisher price nonsense? Riiiight, b/c she is 9 months old.
Ahhhhh, that felt better, it truly did. So glad I did that.
Oh and Happy Halloween!!!!! be back tomorrow with pictures of expensive costumes that the girls used for a total of 43 minutes tonight.
oops, I let that last one slip out.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Whine and Cheese
Welcome to Bitchfest 2008. As most of you know I am a very positive person (sarcastic and snarky yes, but super optimistic and positive nonetheless) and I don't usually whine and groan about much. So, I felt it was time to get stuff off of my chest once and for all. These ten things run the gamut and are random.