Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whew....Thousand Word Thursday

Everything is A-Ok guys. Super long story short...Hurricane hit us (and all we lost was power/gas/water/internet) and we blew dodge a couple of days afterwards. We came up to my parents home in North Carolina. I have meaning to update y'all (and I apppreciate immensely those of you who have inquired about us) but I have a gazillion pictures that I wanted to show y'all. I will start to blog again once I return home. I miss all of my bloggy friends and reading up on your lives too!!!!! *See you soon, Bar-b

Now, without further adieu......Game. Every thursday (unless we don't have power again ;) I will post a picture and you can add what thoughts or comments you think the character(s) is(are) saying.

8 comments:

Wep said...

And Wala! After working with her for only an hour the baby can read :)

Anonymous said...

Alright, I have shared long enough. GIVE ME MY BOOK!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Good to hear y'all are OK!

Um, "look mom...she reads"

Anonymous said...

Preeeeesenting......

the amazing.....

the droolyfied....

the adorable.......


SAYYYYYLORRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shan said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world....

As for the photo... I got nothin'
(out of practice, i guess)

Hope you enjoyed your stay with Abuelo y Abuela!

Kelley Zabelovsky, LMFT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are all okay ....


"You're never too young to learn your ABC's ...ta da!"

(sorry for the delete ...was signed in as someone else :)

Annikke said...

Glad you guys are ok!

"Alright, just give me the book. You obviously don't know what you are doing!"