1. hate to abbreviate words. I can't do OJ, AC, PB and J, veggies, margies, or PJ's.
2. love to save money. I love a smart bargain, I love to haggle, and I love to get a deal. I will (without real need) research and investigate something until I know I have gotten the best price anyone could get. I love to return stuff too.
3. love driving stick shift, can't imagine why people don't.
4. never ever answer my phone (home or cell). You want me, text me or email me. And yes, this is how I roll.
5. loved the show 24. Michael and I watched the whole show on Netflix. I am convinced this show is where Obama got the idea to run for president.
6. love to use curse words. Yes, I have other more sophisticated adjectives to use but I enjoy cursing.....what can I say?
7. love pick up trucks. Texas is a haven for these. The bigger the better.
8. break out in song whenever apropos, and especially when not.
9. have to mention that my all time favorite class to participate in has been a course I took in West African Dance in Philadelphia. You cannot imagine how grrrreat this class was and how much fun.
10.am obsessed with spelling. I have a dictionary with me in the car, in my bedroom and in my home office. The catch is, I rarely use spell check. In fact, I don't remember the last time I did.
This is a super random list of my love/hates. I have many more (as we all do) but I tried to limit it to ten.
I would love to hear yours. Yes, yours.