Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HelllOOoooOOOoooOOooooooooOOOo!!

Hello Family, Friends and Fellow Bloggers!!!! We are back from our vacation (which I will call Fake-ation from here on out due to the fact that we still had to contend with naps, meals, snacks, crying, whining and overall kid-dom) from North Carolina!

Recap-

  • flying with both girls sans michael (this was loads of fun)
  • vertigo
  • long drive from airport to parent's country home
  • fun
  • food
  • less vertigo
  • family
  • dramamine
  • andrea et al
  • wisconsin in da' hizouse
  • surprise from nyc (jennyc came to visit, athena calls her Jelly)
  • pool
  • family portrait (old school style)
  • bbq
  • Michael arrives from Atlanta
  • cows, goats, horses
  • date with michael :)
  • fun
  • food
  • family
  • good byes :(
  • flight home
  • 2 lay overs
  • arrive Houston at 1am with both girls awake
  • wake up this morning at 7am as if they didn't go to bed only 6 hours earlier
  • blogging about it

The girls had an incredible time. We all did. Many pictures to follow, but wanted to check in . We really had an awesome time and got to spend time with the people we love. Like I say, damn the industrial revolution and the fact that all of our family is scattered everywhere.

Sorry about the gap in blogging :(

In my best Lisa Stansfield voice....back to life, back to reality.......

Bar-b

3 comments:

Katy said...

OOh... I missed you so much!!! I was going into Bar-B withdrawals.. I even found an BBA Meeting (Barbie Blog Anonymous)

XOXO

Unknown said...

So glad you're home. Did you get vertigo on the plane? That happened to me on my trip to Vegas.

A* said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED SEEING YOU!!!!!
Your children are a delight. A delicous, delectable, debating delight. The debating is for Athena, obvs.

Hate that I missed Michael, hate that you all couldn't stay longer, hate that you felt sick.

Could you just bite the bullet and move here? Seriously.

hearts, flowers and yummy baby feet- AJS

PS - Saylor pic with the ridic bow is now my cell phone wallpaper. I have showed her off to EVERYONE as if she were my own.