Sunday, July 4, 2010

Waving White Flag

I wasn't going to write a july 4th post, then I was, but then decided not to. And I can do that kind of wavering cuz it's my blog :)

I did however want to show you the non-beach beach that we are now going to since we have nothing else. Remember this post? Same suits...nice life.

So....we surrender.

I have to tell you, it is growing on me. I don't know if it's because the girls don't care that it's brown/grey, or because it is a big open space that the girls are entertained for hours on end. No land lubber can argue with that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do they look like they care, even a teensy weensy bit?

4 comments:

Corey said...

That's better than the beach we have here! OMG, WHEN did Saylor become a big girl? Where is your baby? Adorable, as always!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Hey, at least it's much warmer then the beaches in central or northern cali! We went to San Fran and stopped at Ocean Beach. OMfreakingG!!! lol

Wish I could go to a warm beach once a week at least. ;)

Anonymous said...

Grey just like the Jersey shore, but never any complaints from the girls. Your girls are adorable!
Tania

Cindy said...

these girls look HUGE!!! Lucky to have a mama that loves adventure and a good time :)