Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bag Lady

This is a game that I have neglected to play b/c I just hadn't had the "time" to take pictures of my bag. I was tagged three times by three hot assed bloggers, Rachel, Katy, and Aubrey and it is time to divulge what's in the bag. Michael calls it my Monty Hall purse. I agree, but, I did need to clean it out recently so, here is the efficient version of my purse/diaper bag/back back/holder of any and all things.

Here is the my $22.99 Target purse in all of her glory....




I have taken a picture of it's contents for you. I did not, however, include the itty bitty pieces of papers, wrappers, coupons, random business cards, marker tops, rubber bands, pens, and stray tic tacs...even though I should have.


What is all of this you ask? Well we'll take it from the top, you have three jewelry boxes that I need to give to a friend that attended my "party", then I have blue panties for athena (really?), boogie wipes (first introduced to me by Katy), hello kitty stationery (yep, mine), a hot pink pacifier for Say, 3 handmade coffee cozies (thanks again Tammy!) for the oh so hot cups o' joe, walmart wipes, hello kitty wipe holder (really a pencil case but I improvised), keys with owl key chain for athena, herbal lip gloss that I bought at Sally Beauty Supply, wallet, sunglasses, and finally to complete my ensemble, a pair of babylegs.

So here it is. The Bag Tag game is now complete, except that I have to choose five people and I say (in a mardi gras voice) "show us yer bags". Don't be party poopers and spoil the fun either ;)

1. Amy
2. Becca
3. Megan
4. Wheezer
5. Amy

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for tagging me! I am going to work on a post tonite for tomorrow :)

Aubrey said...

LOL
Your bag rocks! You can SO tell you have little ones! Although I carry wipes too!
I'm SO glad you finally played! Yippee!!

Eudea-Mamia said...

LOVE it!! Now replace everything you have that is pink with something blue, and Hello Kitty with Hot Wheels = my purse.

Right down to the Target purchase!

maile said...

what a cute idea, i loved this post! too funny about the undies in the bag, too.

Lana D said...

So you were just being polite not to answer those quizzes for "what's in your bag starting with the letter...."

Threeboys1mommy said...

You're using that bag! I have a big ol' bag wit one sad little wallet in it, with zero cash in that :(