Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Where there's a will, there an A"

Remember that infomercial?

Anyhow, it is time to play a game. My blog bud Aubrey at Fam Five tagged me to play this game (actually I think I volunteered) along with her. RULES-She randomly assigns me one of the magnificient 26 letters of the alphabet and I have to then post TEN of my favorite things/words that start with that letter. I was secretly hoping for an X or Q so I could use my grey matter but then I realized that I don't really favor Quills, Quolls, or Quails, or Xrays, Xanax (wait....), or Xavier for that matter so then I sighed relief when I recieved the Flagship letter A!!!!!!!!!!

Here goes....

  1. alive, being it is pretty nice ;)
  2. attraction to Michael
  3. affability (am I making up words)
  4. aspirations
  5. areolas, mine, glad to have them back after nursing
  6. awesomeness (who doesn't?)
  7. A1 sauce
  8. amazon.com
  9. Athena
  10. Another perfect daughter :)

If you want to play let me know and I will assign you a letter too!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Carrie said...

Aereolas...*snort*

Aubrey said...

Yes, post nursing aereolas are tha BOMB! LOL
You're crazy B!

Aracely said...

I love how you throw in a little shout out to the hubs, your all " See honey, I'm not doing anything wrong over here, just telling the world how much I love you"
Slick!

Jen said...

I agree with that list totally, expect for the attracted to Michael part. I will let you keep him.

bichonpawz said...

I am laughing at your "Aereolas" too! You are hilarious!

Bar-b said...

why is everybody misspelling areolas????? aereolas are areolas you can see from the air :)

Rachel said...

# 5 made me laugh out loud. (then cry a little bit, because I am still waiting for brown to go back to pink......is that TMI?)

also, you are always aloud to curse on my blog. makes me feel like i am not the only potty mouth out there. throw those f-bombs mama!

~Corey said...

heh heh
areolas

I'll take a letter. But not anything too difficult. ;)

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Your blog is pretty.
Blessings,
Sandy Cooper
www.godspeakstoday.blogspot.com

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Great A list!